1. YOUR OBJECTIVES/STRATEGY FOR THE GIFTS
The first step in buying gifts is to decide: (a) precisely what you want to achieve with the gifts; and (b) how you intend to distribute or sell them.
- Some organisations approach us with very clear objectives and strategies. For example, they need branded gifts to give to potential customers/journalists on sales trips; or they want to sell branded goods to existing customers.
- We can also provide advice and guidance, based on our experiences, lessons learned from successful gift strategies.
We'd be happy to discuss your objectives and strategy, and share our success stories (and how to avoid pitfalls), before moving onto the design of the gifts.
2. SELECT GIFT(S) FROM OUR GIFT COLLECTIONS
We have a range of gifts in our collection, carefully chosen to meet the need for high quality yet affordable products that reflect our customers' values. Each of these gifts can be branded with your logo/name, including the pens and pencils.
The gifts are arranged into different groups and you can see them by clicking on the drop down menu above under Gifts for Organisations. Let us know the gifts you are interested in, and we will let you know the costs/branding process etc. We can also show you samples of the gifts.
3. TELL US ABOUT THE BRANDING, LOGOS, COLOURS YOU WANT
It is important for your gifts to match your brand image and values. Select the style for your gift that matches your brand image and is appealing to your target audience. We've found not all styles match all audiences - some organisations place their corporate logos in a very prominent position in the design; others want a different approach.
Our standard box colour is cream/white. But we can make boxes in any colour of your choice - to match your brand. Here are some of the colours customers have requested.
4. WE SEND YOU A FINAL DESIGN TO SIGN OFF
After you email us your logo/artwork, we will produce a design of the gift for you to sign off. At this stage, you (or your colleagues) will have the opportunity to make changes to the design before it goes into production.
5. WE MAKE THE GIFTS & PERSONALISE AS AGREED
We offer a free personalisation service for bulk orders, where we can print a name / date / message, etc. on the top or front of the boxes.
For example, we’ve personalised gifts for committee members, staff retirements, student leavers, alumni, gifts for overseas trips, awards and other special events.
6. WE MAKE THE GIFTS, PERSONALISE AS AGREED, AND POST TO YOU OR YOUR CUSTOMERS
We post the gifts to you directly upon production of your order.
Alternatively, some of our clients like us to run a one-stop online shop for them where their customers/staff can buy and personalise the selected gifts and we ship directly to the customers.
Contact us for details at email@example.com